When you make the decision to spend energy on Instagram posts because your audience is primarily 22-28 years old, this is marketing. However, most are doing it scattershot with no real plan. How are you reaching your ideal customer? How are you measuring success? Develop a roadmap to target, measure, and sell more.
Our plans are detailed and don’t leave you guessing “what is it going to do for me”? We know how to maximize a budget for results.
Start your roadmap.
The quickest way to get started is to pull together the following information and hop on a call:
- What is the problem that your product/service solves for your ideal customer? And how does this differ from the competition?
- Who is your ideal customer? age range; gender; occupation; geography; key interests (psychographics)
- What marketing tactics have you already tried?
- What is your marketing budget? $25-50k, $100k, $100k+ (Don’t know how to set an appropriate budget, we can help)
- What is the maximum amount you’d spend to gain a new customer? (We can help determine this number)
Marketing strategies include:
- Competitor and Marketplace Audits
- Retail Environment Audits
- Customer Research
- Marketing Communication Planning
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Media Plans and Buying
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC)